Monday, October 11, 2010

Learning More Than Expected


It is expected that one is going to learn a lot in the class room, but the sophomore experience provides more than one type of learning. In the last month at Richmond, the classes and the work load have been quite crammed. It was challenging at times, however, it provided me with the ability to work on a task and get it done by morning. Most of the assignments, whatever they were, were time consuming and had to be done the following day. This challenge of getting the work done has helped me become more organized and sharpen my research skills.

Everything we did will help dramatically in the business world, because time is money and now I am better at managing my time, and working on things that are time sensitive. If I was presented with a big project and had only 24 hours to do it I would get it done on time, because I had to learn to research, and implement that research in a time sensitive manner.

The studying at Richmond is a good experience because it’s different than what I am normally used to and it’s good to have this different environment to study business in. Its international, its fast paced, and it’s hard, and all three elements combined is what makes this a good experience because it has really been preparing me for the future world of business.

No comments:

Post a Comment