Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Countdown Begins



Now that the countdown begins there is so much going through my mind. As happy as I am to go home a part of me wants to stay. I'm so use to my regular routines here now that when I go home I might feel a little lost. Not so much because of the environment but because it's another drastic change that I'll be making. First we had to get used to being on our own in college then it was making an adjustment to being in London. Now we're going to our original home for a month to go back to school. I feel as though we are always in a constant change and we have no choice but to go with the flow. As exciting as the many changes are those memories stay with you forever. This experience had so much to offer and it only revealed itself if you were open to seeing it.


London is a very adventurous place. The adventure is beyond the environment itself but making the best out of the experience with the people you are with. I just recently went to Warwick Castle and I think we had more fun acting a fool then reading the fun facts on the wall. London created friendships and memories. It's the little things that made this trip amazing and I personally wouldn't change anything but add more adventure. Three months seemed like it was enough to see everything but it's not. There's still so much more to see and do, but all good things come to an end. I'm happy with my experiences and my memories. My goal was to have as much fun as I could and that's what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment